Crisis-Bullying ReportingStudents and parents can anonymously submit any suspicious activity, bullying or other student-related issues by using the link at the bottom of this page. We encourage all of our students and families that if you see something, say something. You have the option of including your contact information or reporting anonymously. Once submitted, an administrator will be notified and begin an investigation of your issue.
False reporting will be taken seriously to the full extent of the law.
What is bullying?
- Repeated acts or gestures, including verbal or written communications transmitted including cyberbullying (social media, cell phones, texting, e-mail, pictures and/or video);
- Physical acts committed or aggressive behavior that involves intentional, unwanted, negative actions; or
- Any behaviors committed;
- Involves an imbalance of power by a student or groups of students against another student with the intent to harass, intimidate, ridicule, humiliate, or harm the other student.
- The discipline rules shall apply regardless of the location of the bullying and disciplinary action is reasonably necessary to avoid substantial interferences at school.
- Provisions concerning bullying education, parent involvement, reporting, investigation, intervention, and protocols will be developed and implemented.
- Students and parents should report any incidents of concern immediately to a school official. Confidentiality will be maintained as much as possible. Anonymous reporting will be available.
- Once a reported incident has been investigated to be a bullying incident, schools are required to contact parents of the targeted student and the bully in an expedited manner.
- When the nature of an incident is determined to be an illegal act, the incident should be reported to a law enforcement agency.
Click the button below to report a crisis or bullying concern:
Additional resources and guidance are available on the Indiana Department of Education website by clicking the link below:
IIDOE Bullying Resources